Bacharach Unveiling New Products
The future of HVAC-R will be on display at the 2018 AHR Expo in Chicago, and Bacharach is pleased to announce that we will be showcasing our extensive range of gas detection products and solutions—including several new products. Stop-by booth #4623 to speak with one of our representatives and learn how our products are continuing to make HVAC-R safer, cleaner and more energy efficient.
About the AHR Expo
The AHR Expo (International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition) is the world’s largest HVAC-R event, drawing in more than 2,000 exhibitors and 65,000+ attendees every year. Since 1930, the convention has provided a unique forum for the entire HVAC-R industry to come together and discover the latest products, learn about new technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships. This year’s show, co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI, will be held Jan. 22-24, 2018 at McCormick Place, Chicago, and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
Bacharach Products and Solutions
We are dedicated to making a measurable difference with every product we make. Visit us to learn more about our extensive range of gas detection products and solutions for the HVAC-R industry.
Products on display during the convention will include:
- MVR-300™ – Discreet refrigerant detector for occupied spaces.
- HGM-MZ – High precision refrigerant monitor capable of monitoring up to 16 remote areas.
- MGS-550 – Industrial refrigerant detector.
- MGS-150 – Commercial refrigerant detector.
- MGS-250 – Infrared refrigerant detector.
- 3300RM2 – MIL-SPEC (MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-167-1-A and MIL-STD-461F) compliant refrigerant monitor.
Photos from the 2018 AHR Expo
We would like to everyone who helped us make this year’s expo such a wonderful success. Thank you for making a measurable difference!