The World’s Largest HVAC-R Marketplace
Bacharach is excited to be showcasing our extensive range of gas detection instruments at the 2019 AHR Expo in Atlanta, Georgia in booth B2238. At this year’s conference, industry professionals in search of new products will find a new safety-compliant product series, the MGS-400 Gas Detection Series, being introduced at our booth.
What is AHR Expo?
The AHR Expo is the world’s largest HVAC-R event, drawing in more than 2,000 exhibitors and 65,000+ attendees every year. Since 1930, the convention has provided a unique forum for the entire HVAC-R industry to come together and discover the latest products, learn about new technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships. Co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI, the AHR Expo will be held Jan. 14-16, 2019 in the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia, and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
Couldn't Attend AHR Expo 2018?
We teamed-up with the ACHR News to record a video discussing the new products we unveiled at AHR Expo 2018.
New Gas Detection Solutions on Display
The 2019 expo will also mark the North American debut of the MGS-400 Gas Detection Series for commercial and industrial refrigerant and gas leak monitoring applications. The MGS-400 series supports safety compliance inside of machinery rooms, chiller plants, cold storage facilities and walk-in freezers by monitoring for dangerous refrigerant leaks.
Enhance refrigeration efficiency, environmental protection and reduce the cost of repairing leaks with refrigerant monitors that detect levels of low as 1 ppm. Our leak detection products protect valuable produce and deliver efficient refrigeration. With the high cost of refrigerants
being driven by increased regulation and supply shortages, the Bacharach refrigerant monitors can provide a positive ROI in a matter of months.
Multi-Zone Refrigerant Monitor
The Multi-Zone supports low-level refrigerant leak detection, enabling supermarkets & other high-volume refrigerant to find small leaks before they cause big problems. Features include:
- 1 ppm minimum detection level (MDL)
- Accurate detection of 60+ refrigerants
- Automatic sampling of up to 16 zones
PGM-IR Portable Refrigerant Monitor
The most powerful, most accurate portable leak detector available, the PGM-IR allows refrigeration contractors to quickly locate and quantify small refrigerant leaks. Features include:
- 1 ppm minimum detection level (MDL)
- Real-time ppm display quantifies leaks for 60+ refrigerants
- Unaffected by sudden changes in temperature & humidity
Modern refrigeration systems are designed to be efficient and leak free, but improper installation, inadvertent damage or mechanical wear can result in potentially hazardous leaks. Bacharach leak detectors make compliance with safety regulations simple and effective.
MGS-400 Gas Detection Series
Bacharach’s MGS-400 Gas Detectors make safety compliance simple and intuitive, saving time and money on equipment and installation. Features include:
- Supports compliance with safety standards (ASHRAE 15, EN 378)
- Flexible deployment for standalone or multi-instrument system
- Intuitive configuration & operation with companion mobile app
MVR-300™ Refrigerant Detector for VRF Applications
The MVR-300 provides continuous monitoring in occupied spaces conditioned by high-efficiency, VRF / VRV conditioning systems. Features include:
- Fits most standard 2- and 3-gang electrical boxes
- Low-profile / flush mount for an aesthetically non-intrusive appearance
- Self diagnostics and simple field calibration for easy maintenance
Residential, commercial and industrial HVAC-R Technicians know the value of a reliable, sensitive leak detector for finding refrigerant and combustible gases. Bacharach’s variety of leak detectors provide performance to quickly and reliably find gas leaks, helping to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
H-10 PRO Universal Refrigerant Leak Detector
The latest model in the extremely popular H-10 series, the H-10 PRO is an ultra-sensitive universal refrigerant leak detector. Features include:
- Detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants as low as 0.006 oz/yr
- Dual power options allow for unrestricted movement in tight spaces
- 4.5′ probe with audible / visual leak indicators
Informant® 2 Leak Detector
The Informant 2 is the only dual-purpose leak detector that can be used to detect refrigerants and combustible gases (with respective sensor installed). Features include:
- Interchangeable sensors make it two instruments for the price of one
- Audible / visual leak indicators and auto-zeroing feature
- UL 913 certified for use in hazardous locations
Experienced HVAC-R technicians know that combustion analyzers are invaluable tools for ensuring safe appliance operation, proper emissions compliance and optimizing equipment longevity and efficiency. Bacharach combustion analyzers help technicians commission, test, maintain and certify a variety of residential, commercial and light-industrial appliances, including: furnaces, boilers, engines / gensets and compressors.
PCA® 400 Combustion Analyzer
Named one of the “Top 100 New Products of 2018” by Construction Equipment magazine, the PCA 400 offers everything that contractors need to commission, tune, maintain and certify any commercial or light industrial appliance. Features include:
- 4.3″ backlit, color display with resistive touch screen
- Remote operation / report generation via companion app
- Powered by rechargeable Li-ion battery pack (included), 4 × AA batteries or AC power adapter
Active Sample Conditioner
Bacharach’s active sample conditioner helps the PCA 400 maintain a cool, clean, consistent gas sample and eliminates sample dropout for NO2 and SO2. Features include:
- Thermoelectric (Peltier) cooler extracts water vapor from sample gas
- Quickly connects to probe and sample tubing with keyed connectors
- Built-in temperature controller is accurate to 1° C
Add Bacharach to Your Agenda
No expo would be complete without meeting many of the hardworking professionals who use our instruments on a daily basis. We invite everyone to visit the Bacharach team in booth B2238. Learn what our experts in refrigerant leak rate reduction, portable leak detection, VRF refrigerant monitoring, and safety compliance have to share.
For more information about Bacharach’s attendance, or to request an appointment visit our exhibitor page.
Visit Bacharach at AHR Expo